We are an Apostolic church, meaning that we teach and practice the teachings of the apostles of Jesus Christ.
The gospel that the apostles taught has not changed in 2000 years. The apostles warned that their gospel should not be added to or subtracted from.
The Mission and purpose of Calvary Pentecostal Church:
- To reach the lost at any cost.
- To do everything possible to preach the gospel to every person at home and abroad.
- To disciple, establish, and bring to spiritual maturity the body of Christ.
- To love, cherish, preserve, and preach the Bible as the Word of God.
- To uphold the apostolic doctrines of the new birth and righteousness.
- To preserve, uphold, and propagate these truths to the next generation.
- To minister to the spiritual needs of people.
- To prepare the Bride for the second coming of Christ.
The Ultimate vision and goal of Calvary Pentecostal Church:
That we exist as a model, multi-cultural church, vibrant and visible in the community.
That we are perpetually growing in quality and quantity, and positioned to meet all the needs of our members, while equipping each to minister to the needs of others. That we faithfully promote sound doctrine and holiness in our community in the midst of the ever-changing global influence of modern society.
That our gospel message is shared with every member of our community prior to the soon returning of Jesus Christ.